Can your boyfriend bring you as much joy as a fresh blowout? Does your spouse make you swoon as hard as the hair aisle at Sephora? As you know, we at PonyDry love our long hair. Valentine's Day is all about love, right? So how about we take a look at how to celebrate Valentine's Day if you are in love with your hair.
1. Make a date with your favourite person. You have such a special relationship with your stylist. He probably knows what gets you off better than the guy you're sleeping with, right? So why not book a date with him instead.
2. Give your hair some special treatment, like a hair mask. What could be a more perfect way to celebrate Valentine's Day than knowing your hair is being treated to a luxurious evening of tender love and pampering. Your hair deserves this.
3. Dress up in your cutest outfit. Nobody puts Baby in a corner, so make sure your hair is given every opportunity to shine on Valentine's day by matching its beauty with your very best LBD and over the knee boots. Sexy!
4. Do your hair. The best thing about everyone being out with their s/o on Valentine's day is that there is no one around to bother you while you take the hours you need to wash, condition, blow dry, curl and style your hair! No annoying text messages or phone calls to interrupt you either. Pure heaven.
5. Get a Blowout...Ohh YES! It feels so good. It's such a treat, and you aren't going to get one every day, but Valentine's Day is definitely the time to indulge. So sit back, relax and enjoy a blowout.
6. Enjoy a fabulous meal with your hair. Your hair is so special and deserves to be treated to the best and most decedent food possible. Whether you cook it yourself, order in or take that beautiful mane out to a restaurant, make sure to enjoy a delicious meal on Valentine's Day!
7. Buy yourself a fancy toy. We can't always rely on others to make us feel great. Sometimes we just have to get the job done ourselves. What better day than Valentine's Day to get yourself a hot shiny new toy, like a curling iron or a straightener.
8. Post a sexy hair selfie. Your hair is just soooo hot, you know it and everyone else should know it too. Especially your ex... he should definitely know it, so post a sexy pic of yourself...and your hair. Don't be ashamed to filter the hell of it!
9. Go out with your girlfriend. Really, no man would ever appreciate the intricate work involved in your fishtail braid or balayage highlights, so why even bother? Hit up the hot new bar or restaurant with people who really appreciate your hair...your ladies!
10. Get Sweaty...with a PonyDry of course. Throw your hair up into a PonyDry and start bending and groaning and sweating at a great Yoga, Pilates, Spin or Barre class on Valentine's Day. Your hair will stay gorgeous and your body and mind will feel amazing too.
11. Learn a new trick. Do you find yourself stuck in a rut? Things in the bedroom might be a little lacklustre lately, but that doesn't mean you can't change things up with your hair! Why not spend Valentine's Day on Pinterest or YouTube learning to create a gorgeous new 'Do. We recommend checking out @twistmepretty
12. Lube it up. This is the most important time of year to keep your hair moisturized. So why not spend Valentine's Day putting a hot oil treatment on your lovely locks. The results will totally be worth it.
13. Go to bed with something special. We've said it before and we'll say it again, we probably spend more time in our beds than any other place, so make sure your hair gets taken care of while you sleep too. Silk or satin sheets are seductive and super luxurious, but to truly take care of your hair while you snooze, a satin (or silk) pillowcase is an absolute must. (It reduces wrinkles too!)
14. Use protection. The Best way to show your hair you really, really love it, is to protect and nurture it. Buy a PonyDry and you can cut down on washing, drying and styling your hair. It also lets you reduce the use of harmful chemicals, like the ones you find in a dry shampoo. So go ahead, give the gift your hair has been waiting for...PonyDry
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: balayage, blowout, braids, hair treatment, love your hair, protect your hair, self care, self love, silk pillowcase, silk sheets, valentine's day, waist length